HTC one x was one of the most sold Android ICS mobile before the Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched. Even after the S3 launch the attraction for the phone has not deteriorated.
For people who have this awesome mobile from HTC we have here the tutorial to root your HTC 1X. Just follow the simple steps given below and you have your android rooted .
So lets get on to the work :
- To start with you have to check ON the USB debugging Under the Settings Tab. Settings-> Developer Options.
- Connect your device to the computer and set it to ‘Charge Only’ option.
- Download OneXRootOneClick.zip and unzip to your required folder.
- You should have the device drivers installed in your system. ( If you don’t have the device drivers you can download it from the link given at the end of this post ).
- Now run the runme.bat by double clicking the icon in the unzipped folder.
- Now your HTC 1X will be rebooted 3 times and after you restart it your device gets rooted.
- Now you can easily install custom ROM’s on to your device and enjoy…..!!!
You can check out the rooting in video as well :
NOTE : Always keep the back up of your data before you start the rooting in case anything gets wrong. Try all the given methods on your own risk, LatestCrunchs will not be responsible for any damage to your mobile while doing so.
HTC 1x ROOT | easy steps to root HTC 1x | HTC 1x android rooting | HTC 1x rooting procedure in windows | HTC 1x steps to root in linux | HTC 1x steps to root in MAC | HTC 1x rooting steps in windows | how to root HTC 1x in windows | How to root HTC 1x international | ROOT HTC 1x | easily root HTC 1x